About Interscape UK, Landscape Design Contractors
Peter Burch graduated from Merrist Wood College in the early seventies and set up business in 1970 covering every aspect of landscaping and design, from bespoke garden design through to construction and maintenance.
Today, the driving force behind Interscape UK is as it has always been: Good practice, innovation, expertise & honesty. We have a large portfolio of genuine testimonials to support this claim, some of which are not on our website, which we would be delighted to show any prospective clients.
What we do as Landscape Design Contractors
We operate from our landscape depot and nursery at Farnham in Surrey and, as well as landscape design and construction, we also offer our clients a supply service for quality landscaping products.
Our dedication is to create beautiful, inspiring landscapes and a sustainable environment. We work with in-house, or otherwise highly competent designers, to develop ideas & concepts into working drawings and bring them to life using our skilled workforce on the ground. Our objective is to develop the potential of any space anywhere, to add value to property and to provide an environment that is perfect for relaxation and enjoyment, be that at home, at work, at school or on the sports field.
We cover all aspects of landscape construction and external works:
- Garden design
- Groundworks, land clearance and drainage
- Drives, courtyards and roads
- Drainage, permeable paving and gravel
- Paving, traditional and contemporary
- Water gardens, waterfalls, ponds and lakes
- Soft landscaping, seeding, turfing and planting (schemes)
- Tree management
- Grounds maintenance
- Fencing and security
- Gates and automatic systems
- Garden lighting
- Artificial grass & artificial turf
- Decking – patio and lumber decking
- Schools and teaching resource areas, playgrounds and play areas
- Wild flower gardens, meadows and wildlife gardens
For further information, or an informal chat with Interscape UK, Surrey’s premier landscape design contractors, please contact us.